The station Cardinal Lemoine opened on 26 April 1931.
It is situated in the 5th arrondissement. The station is named after Cardinal Jean Lemoine (1250–1313), a papal legate of Pope Boniface VIII to Philip IV. It is served by the metro line 10.
The walls on the corridor towards the exit are tiled until about head-height. They are topped by a row of brown ceramic files with flower pattern.
The brown border tiles have a 3D flower pattern.
Access to the platform is from the end.
The advertising boards are surrounded by a frame of honey-coloured ceramic tiles with a wheat pattern. The top corners and the centre top have flower-shaped ceramic decorations.
The platforms are on either side of the track. The vaulted ceiling and the walls are tiled.
A couple of vending machines have been placed at the centre of the platform so that passengers can buy a snack or drink while they wait.
The lights of the fluorescent tubes reflects on the top of the metal casings.
Light blue plastic seats are fixed to the wall by a blue metal bar.
The station name is stencilled in white capital letters on a rectangle of blue ceramic tiles.They are surrounded by a white ceramic frames.
The walls are tiled with white ceramic tiles, which have a raised centre.